Mark Tan, the director; a friend, a brother.
:: I guess I could personally share so much about my experience and the choices I had made, but I'm glad I made the wise choice albeit it's not the easiest or most glamourous at times. When I acted for the pitch video with C and A over a Saturday afternoon, having the script just a day before, we just had to do it - we just had to work with what we have, and we did it. That 12 minute segment manage to instill some trust and confidence that Jarum Halus had a chance to pierce the Malaysian Film Industry. Well, it sure did poke some hearts tonight...
::: When the final auditions came, I was at a major crossroad in my life to make that decision to either audition for the role of JH or to be responsible and focus at my work with Sara Lee. I chose the latter because I had prayed about that job and journeyed most of my way with Him. It was important for me to commit and surely enough, God has blessed me tremendously in my job. But never a chance did I not think about the opportunity with Jarum Halus, it was like a fine needle pricking on the fact, - try living a little, try the edge...go for it.
:::: But I chose to labour my love in the project, to help and learn and journey with a friend who has a deep passion for film making and try to be a spiritual friend and brother, a person who you could kick back and relax and work through the film and be there whenever the call was - whether it was being an extra, being on the pitch video, or coming in late nights to watch the film and discuss the edit and the tone and manner of the piece. For me, it was an enjoyable frienship and time spent. I learnt a lot.
:::: So when this finally took off tonight, I'm sure once again that God has provided every single piece to form this masterpiece. And sure enough, we're looking for the day where we can work together and trust me, the next time when that happens - I'll be ready. I trust in Him completely that the opportunity will come and look forward to that journey.
~ The best has yet to come because we have yet to reach home ~

looks great, congrats sw! =)
thx di! appreciate it :) I would share this with the rest. I hope school's ok, we have much respect for education in your shores.